ServiceNow Master SME, Remote or On-site in Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a ServiceNow Master SME for a contract opportunity.
Contractor can work remote or on-site in Woodlawn, MD. May require periodic trips to Woodlawn.
- Develop custom workflows utilizing modern web technologies.
- Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
- Rapidly prototype new solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Orchestrate and automate tasks.
- Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst and other team members.
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support.
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from external and internal team and align into ServiceNow development.
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Support data migration as needed.
- Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards.
- Integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained.
- Assist in design, build and management of innovative end-user centric solution using ITSM to provide an automated online Product Catalog that is efficient and cost effective, contains relevant technology, and has the flexibility to add products.
- Assist in developing detailed concept an implementation plan for the ITSM portal and Product Catalog.
- Assist in developing ServiceNow Design Plan to request design/layout changes to enhance service delivery model in conjunction with client and other contractors.
- Requires subject matter expertise experience with ServiceNow.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus offered - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.