The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Electric Utility Industry Strategic Leader, McLean, VA
Our client is seeking a Electric Utility Industry Strategic Leader for a direct hire opportunity in McLean, VA.
Our client is seeking a Senior Leader with significant experience in the power industry to develop public-private partnerships to protect critical infrastructure and other homeland security missions.
- Provide technical and functional thought leadership in the development of partnerships within the utility and power industry
- Develop and manage partnerships with a wide range of different companies, government agencies and non-profits organizations
- Develop new partnerships in support of securing national infrastructure.
- Develop funded work programs with utilities and other power industry companies Lead new work programs and efforts with government and cooperate partners
- Develop new approves and solutions for protecting the critical infrastructure
- Work with the program and portfolio leadership teams to development business and technical strategies to team with industry to defend the nations critical infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in an operational leadership role within the Utilities Industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the DHS mission and experience working across different components within DHS.
- Previous management experience at the Director or Vice President level.
- In-depth knowledge of power industry regulatory environment.
- Current and on-going relationships with the government and utility executive and leader.
- Current and detailed understanding of cyber security operations and issues in the power industry.
- DHS clearance
- Significant cyber security experience in the power industry
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job