The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Java Developer/Designer Level 3, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking Java Developer/Designers Level 3 for a contract opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
Our client has an immediate opportunity for Java Developer/Designers Level 3. The candidate must have a proven track record of building scalable Java web application. The candidate will work in a dynamic project team to design and develop Enterprise Java application for our Federal customer.
- 5+ years of hands-on design and development experience in:
- Java language and platform
- JavaEE, such as JSP, JMS, JPA, EJB, Java Web Services, etc.
- Java Application Server, such as WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, JBoss, etc.
- RDBMS, such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, etc.
- Spring framework, including Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge in object-oriented design and SOA.
- Strong experience in application performance benchmarking and tuning.
- Hands-on experience with both Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience in Agile development process such as Scrum.
- Strong foundation in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience with Test Driven Development.
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Inspection.
- Ability to address complex technical problems architecturally.
- Displays professionalism in all activities.
- Experience in Agile project management and software development methodology.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills: the ability to explain ideas clearly to the technical and non-technical staff.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with Maven.
- Hands-on experience with IBM MQ.
- Hands-on experience with RESTFul Web Services and JSON
- Experience with Web Accessibility – Section 508.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job