The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Senior Principal Software Developer, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Senior Principal Software Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
The qualified applicant will provide design and development support in the planning of system and deployment activities for a technical task order. Our program is on the cutting-edge of health care reform and Information Technology modernization in the United States and is making a difference in the lives of all Americans.
- Responsible for the execution of a Scrum/Agile Development Task Order.
- Maintaining Enterprise Applications and user interface.
- Perform product updates, upgrades and apply patches to the application and the underlying platform.
- Working with different service owners to logically group individual data points into actionable categories.
- Proactively identifying gaps within the monitoring solution and remediating those gaps.
- Working with service owners to filter irrelevant data and alerts.
- Conduct system audit reviews and perform maintenance functions as required to ensure system health.
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance.
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools, perform server patch management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or related field and 9 years of relative experience, or a Master's Degree in Science, technology, Engineering, or related field and 7 years of experience - OR - an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions.
- Proven experience developing with technologies such as JAVA, JAVA Script development, React Angular JS, Angular 2, node, JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Proven experience developing applications utilizing Relational Database/No SQL Database.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required per government client requirements.
- Ability to obtain a Position of Public Trust clearance.
- PhD in Science, Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in developing secure, enterprise scale browser-based user interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce applications.
- Experience with MS Windows applications and proficient in the use of MS Office software.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job