The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Healthcare Project Leader/RN, Windsor Mill, MD or McLean, VA
Our client is seeking a Healthcare Project Leader/RN for a Contract or Contract to Hire opportunity in Windsor Mill, MD or McLean, VA.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including producing and delivering standard Project Management artifacts, Project Work Plan; Monthly Progress Reports; and other administrative and project related deliverables, as required.
- Establish and manage strategic tasks, including recruiting/onboarding staff, identifying and establishing subcontractor agreements, implementing the project infrastructure, and establishing/enhancing business processes, etc.
- Report to both the government and organization's leadership.
- Provide strategic guidance to team members.
- Healthcare leader with minimum of seven years’ experience in consulting and/or a healthcare administrative environment.
- Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated knowledge of government health domain IT capabilities, existing systems, data requirements, business, and operational owners.
- Broad range of experience in healthcare setting and being able to apply to manage a variety of projects (quality, operations, process improvement, payment etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple facets of large scale projects. ( high dollar budgets, multidisciplinary staff, large scope, etc.). PMP preferred.
- Strong leadership, including the executive presence needed to work directly with senior government representatives and the ability to guide team members.
- Strong communications (oral and writing) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate recommendations.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in ambiguous situations.
- Prior experience supporting CMS or HHS a plus.
Skills and Technologies:
- Project management (PMP Preferred)
- Process improvement
- Research and analytical skills
- Clinical nursing skills
- Microsoft Products
- Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse, emergency department
- Clinical Manager, ED
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Emergency Nurses Association
- The Society of Trauma Nurses
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job